We are finally heading home for our holidays. Madrid, Cádiz, Seville, Verona and Vicenza are in our travel route. We will be spending time with our families and friends trying to make the most of the next two weeks. We have scheduled a few posts for you because we want to relax. We also want to…
- Visit the Vogue like a painting exhibition at Thyssen Bornemisza Museum
- Eat our weight in ice cream at Rocambolesc
- Play with our nephews on the beach
- Aperitivi al fresco
- Have our morning coffe overlooking ancient churches in tiny Italian villages
- Spend a day at the pool with our most glamorous friend
- Have lunch in my mum’s garden
- Go to the fish market in Cádiz
- Read, write and take lots of photographs
Of course you can follow our adventures via Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Expect lots of food pictures, sunny landscapes and the occasional #fromwhereIstand! If you have any tips about the aforementioned cities please let us know!
PS: Illustration by Grace Lee. You can buy it here.