When you are a lazy dresser like we are and your main priority is comfort, cross body bags are a must. While we love a nice tote bag, this season we are looking for the best cross body bag to run errands and travel in style. It has to be light, compact, pretty (obviously) and has to fit our camera. Here are a few options, from the most expensive brands to the most affordable high street labels.
1. This is our favorite. It has a vintage vibe, inner and outer pockets and it’s made in Italy.
2. Her name is Lily and it’s cute, isn’t it? The golden details make it classic and the deep green color is the epitome of Autumn.
3. And talking about color… this bag would look amazing with a monochromatic look. All black, all chocolate, all navy, all white, all burgundy… The possibilities are endless! Quite an investment piece, though.
4. The smallest of the list, but we love the brogue and fringe detailing to the front flap. A back to school bag!
5. Finally, the modern classic. Maybe too casual, but maybe the most appropriate for us?