Grey is P.’s favourite colour so she’s super happy that it is so fashionable this season. Grey can be combined with lots of colours but she specially loves mixing it with navy, chocolate and, obviously, black. This season, however, it seems mandatory to pair the softest shades of grey with pastels. Well, I don’t think that is going to happen. P’s wardrobe has an interesting lack of soft colours. Well, colours in general. Maybe a touch of green and mustard, but that’s all. Anyway… grey combines perfectly with those too!
1. The basic. A fantastic cashmere sweater. This is the kind of piece you should invest some money on.
2. This lovely dress from Sandro will be a great adition to anyone’s wardrobe. You can dress it up with pumps and a pretty coat, or dress it down with flats and a biker jacket.
3. If I could, I would buy this hat. This perfect fedora will make every outfit look like a million dollar.
4. This oversize coat by Isabel Marant x H&M is simple, functional and you could use it every day. If I had to choose one piece of that famous colection, that would be it.
5. If grey is not your cup of tea, you can always save it only for accessories. This bag could be the ideal grey for beginners.
6. We love these trousers. I just can imagine a thousand beautiful work outfits with them.
7. Guerlain eye shadows for fun nights out. If your eyes are green or blue that shimmery grey will look spectacular on you.
8. My personal favourite. Grey leo? Yes, please. Scarf by The Kooples.
9. Unisa is a fantastic Spanish brand that I love because they have the best quality, beautiful designs and, most importantly,they have my number!! Tiny shoes! Yay! These booties are amazing. And I’m sure they are comfortable too. I have a very similar ones in black and I can run with them on!
PS: Pink is in too!