It looks like pink is going to be THE COLOUR this season but finding the right shade for our skin is going to be tricky! We are both quite pale, so light pinks don’t look very flattering on us. On the other hand, bright shades of pink could be too much… so I guess we will go for pops of colour to cheer up our looks. We have to admit, though, that every item of this list could be a beautiful addition to our wardrobe.
1. This dress could be a great option to transition from warm mornings to colder afternoons. Just add a perfecto and a pair of boots and you will rock the “grunge is back” trend. It’s from Band of outsiders.
2. The Equipment signature shirt has been on our wish list for a long time. So versatile, you can dress it up and down as you wish.
3. This clutch could be a subtle way of adding pink to your look. It would be just the perfect girly touch. It’s from Charlotte Olympia.
4. I’m looking for a new pair of glasses. Maybe these ones from Cutler & Gross?
5. You know that JCrew is one of our favourite brands, so one of their basic cashmere sweaters could be a great investment.
6. Pink can be hardcore too. Just add leather and attitude. Skirt by 3.1 Philip Lim.
7. What’s Fall without a trench? This one from Topshop would look really nice with jeans, a cosy jumper and a pair of chelsea boots. Perfectly casual.
8. This skirt is without any doubt a winning piece. Amazing cut, the perfect shade of pink and endless possibilities to combine it. It’s from Simone Rocha.
9. Accessorize your head with this beanie from Topshop. It will bright up your day!
10. Pink New Balance. We love them!
11. And the easiest way to add pink to your everyday outfits… Blush! We trust in Clarins to have the perfect rosy cheeks.