Grey is P.’s favourite colour so she’s super happy that it is so fashionable this season. Grey can be combined with lots of colours but she specially loves mixing it with navy, chocolate and, obviously, black. This season, however, it seems mandatory to pair the softest shades of grey with pastels. Well, I don’t think that is going to happen. P’s wardrobe has an interesting lack of soft colours. Well, colours in general. Maybe a touch of green and mustard, but that’s all. Anyway… grey combines perfectly with those too!
1. The basic. A fantastic cashmere sweater. This is the kind of piece you should invest some money on.
2. This lovely dress from Sandro will be a great adition to anyone’s wardrobe. You can dress it up with pumps and a pretty coat, or dress it down with flats and a biker jacket.
3. If I could, I would buy this hat. This perfect fedora will make every outfit look like a million dollar.
4. This oversize coat by Isabel Marant x H&M is simple, functional and you could use it every day. If I had to choose one piece of that famous colection, that would be it.
5. If grey is not your cup of tea, you can always save it only for accessories. This bag could be the ideal grey for beginners.
6. We love these trousers. I just can imagine a thousand beautiful work outfits with them.
7. Guerlain eye shadows for fun nights out. If your eyes are green or blue that shimmery grey will look spectacular on you.
8. My personal favourite. Grey leo? Yes, please. Scarf by The Kooples.
9. Unisa is a fantastic Spanish brand that I love because they have the best quality, beautiful designs and, most importantly,they have my number!! Tiny shoes! Yay! These booties are amazing. And I’m sure they are comfortable too. I have a very similar ones in black and I can run with them on!
PS: Pink is in too!
You can follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Looking forward to hearing from you! An we are on Pinterest too!
Great news! It seems that this season flats are trendy! So for us, lazy dressers, congratulations are in order! We have put together a nice selection of flats for you. You can use it as an inspiration, maybe?
1. Wear yellow slippers to bright up your Autumn outfits.
2. Bold and charming. Blue ballerinas by Repetto.
3. Nothing better than velvet for an elegant yet comfy night out. Or to dress up an office look. These are designed by Ferragamo.
4. For the perfect LBD look, rockstud noir ballerinas. Valentino, of course.
5. You need these shoes. Really. Classic Tod’s leather loafers. You can wear it with almost everything.
But wait! There is more!
Just a quick afternoon post to tell you that until October 8th JCrew is offering a 25% reduction in a selection of shoes, boots and bags. These pumps have been on my wishlist for a while… Do I buy them or not? Or maybe I should go for the flat version. You can see more lovely options to take advantage of this special offer after the jump!
I know that lots of people don’t like to show their feet, models for instance. I’m tired of reading in magazines that top models don’t like their feet. I guess they say something like that because they have to, right? Otherwise they will be perfect and we will hate them. But they don’t fool anyone! Not me!
Anyway! I do like my feet and I love sandals. I like wearing them because it usually means I’m on vacation, I’m wearing a nice nail polish and I’m having a good time. Comfy shoes plus holidays. Is there anything better? Well, yes, ice cream between cookies but we alredy talked about that on Monday! Back to our theme today: I’m always looking for the perfect sandals because they are really difficult to find. Until now. I’ve found them!
The count down has started. In about two weeks we will be leaving for our Summer holidays in Spain. That means that we have to prepare our big big big suitcases… and leave some room for the things we want to bring back with us ;) This involves what can be called a hard engineer work and a great capacity to analyze and synthesize, which truth to be told, I don’t have. In my suitcase series are back!
This season espadrilles are supposed to be THE shoe. In fact, you’ve probably noticed that the Chanel version is everywhere. But we have a new favourite: the Céline leo espadrilles. Aren’t they beautiful??? They are the perfect mix between rustic espadrilles and urban slippers, don’t you think?
Have you already bought your espadrilles for this Summer? If not, I recommend you go for the authentic Spanish Castañer espadrilles in pastels or the classic striped version.
Image via Céline
Caroline Issa is one of our style icons. We love her warm joyful smile, her characteristic long dark hair and her impeccable style. We knew we were going to love her shoe collection for LK Bennett. And we do.
Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday! Here you have some pics of our weekend in London. We always have a great time in this amazing city and come back home thinking about moving to London! At some point I think we will actually move there… Anyway! This time we discovered the East, made a new friend (hi Alba!) while arranging the first collaboration of this little blog of ours, went to a musical (The Jersey Boys, super fun!) and had brunch with friends in the nicest place of London (post about it coming soon!). But there was more…
Aren’t they gorgeous? Sigh!
Image via Style.com
I hated these shoes. I found them horrible. I thought it was a horrible trend that I would never wear… But now I need them and HAVE to have them. Well, I guess this confirms that I have no personality at all, after seeing them everywhere now I want them too. I’m weak. No personality. I know. But still.
The thing is that there are thousands of fakes, but I found them terrible. There is just one Spanish brand, Hakei, that has made a nice version, but I live in Germany and they don’t sell online so… What should I do? Buy the originals?
Image via: Net-a-porter