This month we’ve been terribly busy and we are exhausted. The mere thought of continuing this crazy schedule of work, courses and events during November makes us tremble with fear. To top it all of, we have to suffer works at home. Oh life’s good… So what do we do when everything seems too much? Daydream about new destinations!
This year Budapest has been discreetly climbing to the top of our bucket list. We already talked about it in February (click!) but lately it has been more present in our conversations about new destinations. And with Christmas season around the corner we can’t help but picturing how beautiful the city would be. For us, Eastern Europe is a complete mystery, so could Budapest be the door to our eastern neighbour countries?
Have you ever been to Budapest? Any tips or recommendations?
Merry Christmas! We hope you are enjoying the holidays with your family and friends! That’s what we are doing and planning to do in the following days, so we have decided to take a little break from blogging. Anyway, we will keep you updated on Twitter and Instagram!
Lots of love from our family to yours! We wish you the best of times surrounded by your loved ones.
PS: see you next week! And remember that you can get a 5% off in the most fantastic pieces of the AB jewelery line until Monday with the code TSP2013!
Image via Julep
Tomorrow we are flying back home for Christmas and we couldn’t be more excited. Our suitcases are almost finished, the only thing that we haven’t prepared is our make up bag. Here you have some products that we are taking with us… and some others that we wish we could add last minute to look our best this Christmas:
1. Adult Content Blush Palette by NARS. This is a limited edition with the four iconic NARS blush and highlighting blush shades. I’m hoping to get hold of it in Spain, since they don’t sell NARS products here.
2. Le Teint Touche Èclat: my favourite foundation to achieve glowing skin.
3. No 7 Skin Illuminator Fluid: perfect to add that extra yet subtle glow without being too shimmery.
4. Ombres Matelassées: limited edition eyeshadow palette by Chanel with the most beautiful colours to get several effects, from the glamourous shimmer to the matte finish. This is what I’ll be looking for at the duty free tomorrow!
5. The Porefessional by Benefit. I use it every day. With or without make up. It’s just genius!
6. After school boy blazer by Essie. I love this nail polish brand. The quality is amazing and the colours are beautiful. This one is my new obsession.
7. The new Naked palette by Urban Decay. Who doesn’t want it? This edition is perfect for rosie young looks.
8. Helthy Mix Serum by Bourjois. This foundation will resist all the festivities with a great finish and moisturise my skin while doing so.
9. My favourite eyeliner ever. The Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner. The easiest way to achieve the perfect cat eye. And it really is long-lasting. I promise.
10. Recently I posted a great holiday makeup tutorial on our Facebook. The star of it was this intense gold eyeshadow.
11. I want my skin to glow, but not to shine. That is why I treasure my Mineral Veil by Bare Minerals. It gives my skin a velvety touch.
12. There is no Christmas without a beautiful fancy lipstick. The new Diorific collection has great strong shades. DIVA is my favourite
13. Secret Camouflage by Laura Mercier to conceal imperfections. Fantastic for sensitive skin.
14. Even though I’ve been more adventorous lately, I always go for classic red nail polish when I have any event, party or celebration. Opi has great red shades.
15. My mom gave me this mascara for my birthday and I love it. It really gives you super long and full eyelashes. I’ve been using it non-stop since October.
16. I’ve never used a bronzer even though I’m really pale and my face is super round. It’s about time, right? I will try to contour my face with this classic by Bourjois.
Lots of products, I know. Do you understand why our beauty bag is always the heaviest item of our suitcase?
PS: You can follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Looking forward to hearing from you! And we are on Pinterest too!
Today we share with you the last chapter of this year’s gift guide. And it’s dedicated to the little ones. We’ve put together a few items that would be great for kids… and for us too. I mean: how amazing are the Superman pyjamas and the baking kit?
1. This kit would be perfect for little bakers. It has all you need to make cookies even more delicious.
2. I used to love Walkie Talkies when I was a kid. These ones are super cool, right? Perfect for adventures in the garden!
3. Pyjamas with super powers to fight nightmares.
4. These personalised hairbrushes are a very special gift that kids will treasure when they grow up. The brush quality is a mixture of pure boar bristle and nylon or pure bristle. The pure bristle is perfect as a first hairbrush or for children with very fine hair.
5. Warm koala slipper boots for those tiny feet.
6. A Barbie. A ballerina Barbie, to be exact. Barbie is not the best role model, I know. But almost every little girl wants a pink Barbie who dances. Pink + Barbie + ballerina. That is everything.
PS: TSP gift guides for girls, gentlemen and couples.
Today we want to share with you some easy ideas to decorate your table or any corner of your home this Christmas.
When I saw this picture on Pinnterest a couple of weeks ago I almost cry. That is exactly the place I dream about in Christmas! A wooden chalet with inviting lights in the middle of the mountains. Isn’t it picture perfect?
I love Christmas!!! I adore it!! That’s why, for me, the first day we visit the Christmas market in Bremen is one of the happiest days of the year. It’s so beautiful!!! The little shops, the hot chocolate, the lights, the music, the people all happy and… well, drunk, but happy! So I thought I have to share with you some pictures of our first visit to the Christmas market. I hope you like it!
We’ve never sent Christmas cards as a couple. It’s weird because we’ve been together for almost thirteen years and married for almost three years now so it was about time, huh? Some weeks ago I decided that this year not only would we send pretty Christmas cards to our friends and family, but also we would make them ourselves! I’m not a very crafty person, that is why I went for the easiest way possible. I am very proud of the result so I thought it would be nice to share the process with you.
We’re back in Germany. It rains. We get up at 7 a.m. again. We’re back in our gloomy offices. Let’s face it. Holidays are over. This year Christmas was particularly nice for both of us. It was a time for family, friends, tons of food and celebrations. Just like it should. We have chosen some of our phone pics to remember those wonderful times.
We hope you have a wonderful time with your family and friends!!!!
The slow pace
Image via Pinterest