We would love to…
Have cup of hot chocolate in Angelina Paris and then go for a long afternoon walk in Montmartre.
Skate along the frozen Dutch canals in Kinderdijk.
Experience an authentic Winter wonderland dream in Putevny, Czech Republic.
Indulge to high tea in London (at the Claridge’s, if posible).
Ski in Switzerland (that means watch other people skiing while we sip a hot chocolate mocktail in a cosy wooden cabin).
Wander through the almost deserted alleys in Venice.
Observe the Northern lights in Lapland.
Go Christmas shopping in Copenhagen.
Take my mum to Scotland for a whiskey tasting.
Visit all the traditional cafes in Vienna and eat lots of Dobos Torte…
or escape from the cold weather and head to the Canary Islands.
A girl can dream! Do you have any travel dreams for this Christmas?
Picture via Pinterest.
So, we’ve shared with you some beautiful party dresses and the sexiest shoes to get you ready for your Christmas parties. But since we have no social live and we love the granny lifestyle, today we want to show you a more accurate version of our holiday wardrobe:
1. A fluffly soft robe. This is essential to keep you warm and hide your I’ve had chocolate for breakfast belly.
2. We need this tee. Just because we are addicted to Instagram. (By the way, follow us here).
3. A natural remedy to get a better sleep. Because after spending ten hours on the sofa, the bed doesn’t look that appealing.
4. JCrew flannel pajamas. The tartan version is also on our wishlist. Have you heard, Santa????
5. The perfect lounge pants. Relaxed, soft, baggy… plus elasticated waistband.
6. A cute pair of slippers. Shoes are key in every outfit. Always.
7. The best candle for a Christmassy atmosphere. It does count as an accessory.
8. And more cute slippers because we couldn’t choose just one pair.
I’m sure you were expecting this moodboard. If you have checked our blog lately you must have seen lots of Christmas posts. Well, our Moodboard section is also impregnated with the Christmassy mood!! But who hasn’t dreamed about Christmas trip to Lapland? For me, it’s one of those things you have to do at least once in your life. At Christmas, of course. While it would be the perfect surprise for any kid, I’m sure it could be equally amazing for adults. Snow, dogs reindeers and Santa. Cabins, sauna and cocktails by the fire. Woods, nature and freezing cold. That’s how every Christmas should look like!
What about you? Any Christmas trips on your bucket list?
After three very busy weekends, we finally got to spend a nice peaceful weekend at home. We wanted to light candles, watch House of Cards and eat tons of chocolate. Not only did we do all that, but we also tried a new cocktail recipe. It was creamy, sweet and Christmassy. Just what we needed to curl up under the blanket and relax.
Christmas means family gatherings and let’s face it: as much as we love our families, they could be difficult sometimes (to say the least). Coping with family stress is one of the most usual problems during the holiday season, so why not go on a little Christmas adventure? A different environment may help and, well, if you have an argument with your mother/ father/ aunt/ cousin/ brother, you can always go for a walk afterwards and discover a new place! Continue reading
It’s that time of the year again: Christmas card DIY!!! Last year you really liked our Christmas cards so we thought: why not share again the easiest DIY ever? I’m not particularly crafty. In fact, I’m quite clumsy but every year, one afternoon at the end of November, I play Christmas carols and make our Christmas cards. I’d say that’s one of my favorite moments of the year. It’s not a secret: I love Christmas! And this is the only time of the year when I feel like using washi tape and that makes me feel connected with the world. Seriously, what other use can you give to washi tape?
November is usually a silly month for us. After an October full of birthdays and just before the Christmas madness, November just sits there, in the middle, with no expectations. It has been a bittersweet month but we’ve tried to make the most of it. We’ve travelled, we’ve drunk an unexpectedly high amount of cups of tea (hence the first picture) and we’ve worked a lot. Continue reading
Every year we try to visit London just before Christmas. It’s the perfect start to the holiday season and it makes us happy: those bright lights, all that frenzy shopping, the hundreds of people in a specially good mood… and the food. Of course. On a very cold Friday we looked for shelter in, ehem, Selfridges, and had the most festive lunch at Le Chalet, the Winter rooftop restaurant. If that corridor doesn’t put you in a Christmas mood, I don’t know what will.
A couple of weeks ago we were strolling around Viertel, the cool area of Bremen, when we decided to have a look in one of the shops. We usually don’t go shopping in this neighbourhood because everything is so indie and cool that we just don’t feel comfortable. But! You never know what you are going to find, huh? And we did find something we like! We discovered Imperial, an Italian brand that has a bunch of beautiful dresses for the party season. The best thing is that they have a nice little number for every kind of woman:
1. The minimalistic scandi design lover will love this trapeze dress: muted pastel colours, subtle silver shimmer and a very simple cut.
2. The boho girl can find her perfect outfit mixing this long lace dress with a faux fur jacket and a pair of embellished boots.
3. Do you like retro vibes? Look no further! This beautiful black dress will look espectacular on you. Add a pair of black pumps, Veronica Lake hair and a touch of red lipstick and you will be the queen of New Year’s Eve.
4. For the sweet girls out there (or those who want to look sweet and girly) this skater dress is perfect. Besides, the waist cut and full skirt are really flattering.
Not your cup of tea? Well, maybe you like this white embellished dress, this flower print Dolce & Gabanna clearly inspired dress or this dramatic black stravaganza.
This is how our weekend in London looked like…