Seville has a truly unique atmosphere and personality. To enjoy its spirit to the fullest, there is no better way than discovering new places to grab a bite and have some drinks with friends. Because that’s one of the best things about Seville: no matter how hard life is, there is always a time and place for a lively conversation paired with tapas. Today we want to share with you the ultimate list to eat like and with locals in Seville. Continue reading
This grilled baby artichoke and asparagus salad with shrimp and Saffron Aioli requires a little bit of work, but it’s absolutely delicious. It’s a fabulous way to transition between Summer fresh salads and Autumn comfort food. You can find the original recipe in this book, but we’ve just made a few changes to make it a litle bit easier… because we are lazy sometimes!
This is the kind of recipe we usually prepare (or should we say improvise?) during a lazy rainy Sunday. You will need just a few basic ingredients and no measures, no rush…basically no rules. Just a little bit of nice music while you prepare it and lots of love for home made slow cooked food.
When we visit Madrid we always meet our friend A. for lunch. She knows the best places to enjoy really (but really) good Spanish food. Last Summer she took us to Mercado de la Reina, which is now one of our favourite spots in Madrid, and this years she introduced us to the wonders of Bar El Tomate. This restaurant is not new, in fact we wanted to try it for a long time. But when we got A’s sign of approval, we knew the lunch was going to be fantastic. Continue reading
We’ve been eating these cornets almost every night since we decided to try the recipe. They are super easy to prepare… and that’s exactly what we want after a long day at the office, a spinning class and a super long phone call with our mothers. This is more or less a salad in a wrap. So it’s healthy but has that naughty fast food feel to it.
We first visited this restaurant because we wanted to try their burgers. And they were gooood. The tartufo burger wass superb. But that day we didn’t have our camera with us so we came back…
We love good food. Even more when you need almost no time to prepare it. Spending hours in the kitchen is lovely, but spending just 30 minutes for the greatest result, that’s even better! If you, like us, love fast good food, you’ll love this book. Today we want to show you a fantastic, simple, delicious recipe direct from that book: Steak slice with lemon & thyme.
1. Roast chicken with lemon and rosemary potatoes: this recipe is light but a has a lovely Sunday family dinner feel to it. Perfect to share with your loved ones. Pair it with chilled white wine.
2. Fancy salad: this is one of the first recipes we published. A succulent salad that mixes Jamón Ibérico and figs: an unexpected sweet and salty combination. Super easy but utterly delicious!
3. Exotic menu: this recipe screams dinner date. It’s a little bit sophisticated but natural and spicy. Indian food meets Mediterranean flavours with a touch of Japanese charm.
4. Mojito fruit salad: Fruit and Mojitos… is that a starter or a dessert? Anyway, it’s refreshing and tempting, just like a swimmingpool on a hot Sumemr day.
5. Burger all’amatriciana: Summer is the time for barbecues and this recipe can be a game changer. Roasted tomatoes and pancetta as a condiment. Need I say more?
6. A different chicken salad: marinated chicken, roasted green beans and a little bit of goat cheese. Healthy and full of flavour to say the least!
7. The best salad ever: no, we’re not exaggerating. This is the best salad ever.
Summer kicks off this weekend! Finally! The days are super long and call for cocktails on the terrace, don’t they? We want something delicious and fresh. Just like these flavoured ice cubes! here you have five easy peasy recipes to dress up your drinks this Summer.
1. Chai tea ice cubes: add fresh milk and you’ll have a spicy treat perfect for unusual breakfasts.
2. Melon ice cubes: try different types of melon or just choose one type. Either way, they are the perfect company for sparkling water.
3. Lime and mint ice cubes: did I hear Mojito? These ice cubes hide the quintessence of Summer.
4. Lemon ice cubes: your go-to recipe. When life gives you lemons…
5. Floral ice cubes: this is exactly what you need to suprise your guests. Fancy yet adorable.