I want a peacoat. I love classic basic pieces so I don’t know why I don’t own a peacoat, when it is the quintessential classic basic. I love the tomboy vibe, I love navy and I love the British Autumn vibes that it transmits. It’s casual but it can be a great addition to your working wardrobe. It’s versatile and timeless. Now I that I think about it, I don’t want it, now I think I need it! Browsing through my favorite online shops I’ve discovered a few beautiful options, if you’d like to see…
1. JCrew always has an answer to my needs. In this case, a red, fun answer! This lovely peacoat (pictured above) is on sale now! Ok, it’s not the classic navy peacoat but I think it’s pretty nice too.
2. But back to classic navy peacoats: this MiH Jeans number could be a great investment. Slimmer fit and oversized collar for a vintage look.
3. This is the epitome of classic, British and timeless: the Burberry peacoat. Again, not a great option if you are on a budget, but the fantastic quality will justify the splurge. I love the surprising detail on the back!
4. Caroline Issa is one of our style icons, so if this peacoat has her stamp of approval, then we are sold. Light, sober and perfect for elevate your working looks.
5. And finally, the high street option. Zara, obviously.