No, we are not going to talk about the top five museums, top five landmarks or top five churches. We could do it… but you know we are all about pure hedonistic fun. So here you have out top five picks to enjoy life at its best in Seville:
1. The Ginger experience at Aire de Sevilla, one of the best spas in town.
2. Two scoops of ice cream at La Fiorentina. Mix the acidic vinegar ice cream with the sweetness of the strawberry ice cream. Or go for the sinful, rich chocolate ice cream and pair it with the heavenly light Vatican Cream. Look for the contrasts. And if in doubt, try the refreshing mint sorbet.
3. Hipster tapas at Alameda. Because this area has undergone one of the most significant renovations in the city, because there’s no way you can leave without trying Solomillo al Whisky and because you’ll see the best tattoos in Seville. Plus the coolest bycicles. If you want to brag in Instagram, this is your place.
4. A few old fashion cocktails at Bar Americano. The most decadent and elegant bar in Seville.
5. A plate of thin, shiny slices of Jamón de Jabugo at Mercado Lonja del Barranco. Because… Jamón de Jabugo.
Have a lovely weekend!
PS: That image is one of pur moodboards. If you are suffering from a severe Wanderlust case, do not look our Moodboard category ;)