We are beyond excited! When you read this we will be flying to our second home, Seville! We have a great long weekend ahead packed with celebrations, great food and friends. And in order to share our love for this bright, lively, beautiful city with you, here you have some posts that you may have missed:
– A cosy Japanese restaurant in the hippest neighbourhood of Seville
– Two moodboards to feed your wanderlust
– The most sophisticated restaurant in Seville, where we celebrate our traditional Christmas dinner with friends
– Tips to survive Feria de abril and (almost) look and act like a local
– Best breakfast in Seville
– And, of course, the ultimate list to eat like and with locals in Seville.
Have a great weekend!