So, we’ve shared with you some beautiful party dresses and the sexiest shoes to get you ready for your Christmas parties. But since we have no social live and we love the granny lifestyle, today we want to show you a more accurate version of our holiday wardrobe:
1. A fluffly soft robe. This is essential to keep you warm and hide your I’ve had chocolate for breakfast belly.
3. A natural remedy to get a better sleep. Because after spending ten hours on the sofa, the bed doesn’t look that appealing.
4. JCrew flannel pajamas. The tartan version is also on our wishlist. Have you heard, Santa????
5. The perfect lounge pants. Relaxed, soft, baggy… plus elasticated waistband.
6. A cute pair of slippers. Shoes are key in every outfit. Always.
7. The best candle for a Christmassy atmosphere. It does count as an accessory.
8. And more cute slippers because we couldn’t choose just one pair.