Well, this post should have been called P. needs it, I already have it. A couple of years ago I bought a beautiful Burberry trench with leather details that became immediately my favourite piece. I wear it basically everyday in Autumn. It’s one of the first things I’d save if there was a fire in my house. That’s how much I love it. Lately, we have been looking for a trench that suits P. This is our selection:
1. The classic Burberry trench, of course. It’s obviously an investment, but it’s worth every cent. It’s timeless, it enhaces every silhouette and makes you look like a million dollar. Even if you wear it with jeans and Converse.
2. This light trench could be another option. It has a minimalistic vibe that makes it really cool. The light color is really nice too.
3. P’s favourite. We saw it the other day in a store in Hamburg and it triggered the search of the perfect trench. We both know this is the one she wants, but let’s keep looking…
4. A flowy trenchcoat. Zara always offers its take on trends and classics. This version seems to be borrowed from the boys and has camouflage lining.
5. This relaxed, casual little number would be perfect for everyday working looks.
But again, I know she wants number 3. Which one is your favourite?