We love hats, but we almost never wear them. We told you before: we are lazy dressers. Plus I’m a bit paranoic and I’m always thinking that my hat will fly away as soon as I go out the door. Wind is always an issue here. Very convenient for sustainable energy strategies, but really annoying for fashionable ones. Anyway, since I’m determined to make an effort this season and step out of my confort zone I’ve been browsing the Internet looking for the perfect hat to dress up my Autumn looks. I will blue-tack it to my head if necessary. See? I’m determined. These are the candidates:
1. This hat reminds me of young Sissi, Empress Elisabeth of Austria. I used to love those films when I was a child. I always wanted to look like Romy Schneider. The beautiful montains in Bayern, crispy air, rosy cheeks and gorgeous little hats. Pretty expensive, though.
2. Since I’m all for monochromatic looks this season, this hat could be a key basic piece to upgrade my looks. Besides, it has an Italian ganster vibe, don’t you think?
3. The investment piece. This is a classic. It can’t get better than that.
4. I find this color very flattering and it could be the perfect twist for an all black outfit, no? A little bit floppy, it has a nice 70’s feeling to it.
5. This beauty could be my favourite. I saw it in a magazine and I can’t stop thinking about it.
6. Zara is always a good place to look for affordable fashionable accessories. This navy hat is really pretty and looks way more expensive than it is.
Which one is your favourite? Do you wear hats? If you live in a cold country like us beanies don’t count. They are not a fashion matter, they are essential for survival!