Do you need some ideas for your Summer dinner parties? Here you have a few suggestions rescued from our archives…
1. Roast chicken with lemon and rosemary potatoes: this recipe is light but a has a lovely Sunday family dinner feel to it. Perfect to share with your loved ones. Pair it with chilled white wine.
2. Fancy salad: this is one of the first recipes we published. A succulent salad that mixes Jamón Ibérico and figs: an unexpected sweet and salty combination. Super easy but utterly delicious!
3. Exotic menu: this recipe screams dinner date. It’s a little bit sophisticated but natural and spicy. Indian food meets Mediterranean flavours with a touch of Japanese charm.
4. Mojito fruit salad: Fruit and Mojitos… is that a starter or a dessert? Anyway, it’s refreshing and tempting, just like a swimmingpool on a hot Sumemr day.
5. Burger all’amatriciana: Summer is the time for barbecues and this recipe can be a game changer. Roasted tomatoes and pancetta as a condiment. Need I say more?
6. A different chicken salad: marinated chicken, roasted green beans and a little bit of goat cheese. Healthy and full of flavour to say the least!
7. The best salad ever: no, we’re not exaggerating. This is the best salad ever.