Moodboard: London

1 Apr

london_1

We are going to spend this weekend in London to celebrate P’s birthday. We are in the mood for London!

london_2

london_3

Any cool places we should visit? Please let us know in the comment section!

10 Responses to “Moodboard: London”

1. Bette Laakin April 1, 2014 at 8:08 am #

Check out the fab restaurant Caravan at Exmouth Market, in North London http://www.caravanonexmouth.co.uk. The #19 bus will take you there. We LOVE their coffee, which they roast down in the basement. And their “small” plates for brunch/lunch are always delicious and reliably tasty. Haven’t done dinner there, though. Can’t wait to return to London in 3 weeks time for the best coffee in London, not to mention their sensational cornbread. Mmmmmm …. mouth is watering.

2. cruzccc April 1, 2014 at 9:55 am #

Qué bonito el moodboard!! Es súper representativo!! Pasarlo genial :)
    Un besito ;P

• The Slow Pace April 1, 2014 at 1:24 pm #

Gracias Cruz!!! Tenemos unas ganassssssssssssssssss!!!

3. Gita April 1, 2014 at 4:18 pm #

Ah I’m so jealous. I’ve never been, but London is definitely in my bucket list. When I go, I’m definitely going to visit Platform 9 3/4 at King Cross Station (I know, I’m a total Harry Potter nerd).

-Gita
    Keep in touch with me on Bloglovin

4. wanderingcows April 1, 2014 at 5:57 pm #

Cocktails at the Gilbert Scott Bar at the St Pancras Hotel. Or afternoon tea … which turns into cocktail hour ! The architectural features are amazing – they did a fantastic restoration job. Make sure you check out the public spaces in the rest of the hotel. The main reception hall used to be the taxi rank for the train station.

• The Slow Pace April 1, 2014 at 6:58 pm #

Thank you so much for your recommendation! Actually, the St Pancras Hotel was on our bucket list!
      xx

5. Cheyenne April 1, 2014 at 6:13 pm #

You guys are so lucky, enjoy London!
    I would definitely recommend to check out some of the new places in Shoreditch and the Columbia flower market on sundays!
    xx

• The Slow Pace April 1, 2014 at 6:59 pm #

Thanks Cheyenne! I think we will be exploring Shorefitch on Saturday! :)
      xx