We all want Spring to be around the corner (check our Instagram and you’ll see a suspicious amount of flower pictures), but the truth is that we still have a couple of months of Winter left. At least in the North of Europe, where we live. That’s why I’m still thinking about adding a couple of nice and timeless pieces to my Winter wardrobe.
I love trends, but I just can’t help but leaning towards basic and classic pieces. This Winter I’ve been looking for a nice camel coat and some comfortable pointy pumps to add a little bit of sobriety and temperance to my closet. They are perfect for work, they can be dressed up or down and they make you look like a million dollars.
1. Masculine camel coat by Joseph. Over the shoulders tren anyone?
2. Cashmere boyfriend sweater by JCrew. It just goes with everything.
3. The most beautiful camel coat by Max Mara. I’m in love!
4. Cute Kitten heel pumps by Zara.
5. Leo print pointy pumps by JCrew. Perfection
6. Black pumps by Gianvito Rossi. The epitome of the investment piece.