According to magazines, blogs and advertising campaings this is the season to dress up, go to sophisticated parties and surround yourself with equally elegant people. We’ve already put in our suitcase velvet blazers and festive clutches and we will probably include some nice dresses, a pair of black pants and some fancy shoes… but the truth is that our holidays consist mostly of tv marathons, huge lunches with the family and lots of procrastination. And for that, we just need pijamas and house slippers. But they better be cool!
1. These super warm and cosy moc style slippers are what P. and I wear every day at home. They were a present of Nikolaus last year.
2. A soft fluffly nest for your little feet. They can make you feel like a child again, don’t you think?
3. For all of you who want to look like Olivia Pope at home, creamy elegant ballerinas.
4. Velvet slippers. I love them so much that I would wear them on the street! Well, pijamas were super fashionable last year, right?
5. What about these fierce yet homey boots? They would look amazing with a total black onesie ;)
6. The cutest reindeer slipper boots. Fur interior for extra comfiness.