This month is going to be all about series! Apart from our Xmas series, we will be adding a weekly post about those items that we think should be in your suitcase this holidays.
Lets start with an old classic: the velvet blazer. This piece will dress up a simple jeans and white shirt look, it can be the perfect way to warm up your party outfits and adds a lovely masculine touch that makes every girl look cooler. It’s like the grown up fancy sister of the leather jacket!
1. Black velvet and black satin equals elegant and super sexy party look. Pair it with a pencil skirt or sharply cut pants.
2. If you are looking for comfort and a boho party look try this blazer together with an embroidered vintage top and harem pants. Add a lovely strappy sandal to achieve that festive look.
3. This is the basic version. Perfect with jeans, shirt and a pair of loafers. Great for family lunches and Christmas shopping sprees.
Black velvet and black satin equals elegant and super sexy party look. Pair it with a pencil skirt or sharply cut pants.
4. Splurge in a classic piece that will last forever, like this midnight blue blazer. The colour is amazing and it will make you look like a million dollars!
5. For a casual vibe, wear this printed velvet blazer with and a knit sweater underneath, skinny jeans and some good tan leather boots. Or Converse/Supergas if you are lucky and you don’t spend your holidays in a very cold place. If that’s the case: we really envy you!