Today we are really proud to introduce you to the new collection of ANTONIO BAYONA JEWELRY, AB Basics. After a great collection of statement pieces, they have created a new minimalistic line which finally includes earrings! These pieces can be wear on a daily basis adding the perfect touch to your everyday looks. All designs are based on the geometric silhouettes of Antonio Bayona’s logo. Do you want to have a look? They are pretty amazing! Besides, there is a surprise for you at the end of this post…
All AB Basics pieces are made in silver and available in different finishes: matte or polished 18k gold plated, matte or polished 18K rose gold plated and matte or polished Rhodium-plated. These pieces, like all AB jewels, are handmade and specially crafted for you in Valencia by Antonio Bayona.
The five earrings are just amazing. We’ve had the priviledge to take a look at all the versions of each model and we’ve loved them:
1. Pendulous: this is the design that I would choose for a night out. The polished Rhodium-plated version is gorgeous.
2. Diamond hoop: the epitome of everyday subtle yet chic jewelry.
3. 3D: P’s favoruite. She would wear it in the matte Rhodium-plated finish.
4. Octagon hoop: This one I like in every single finish. Super flattering!
5. Rhombus hoop: The pink gold version is our fave! The perfect accessory to a rock meets glam kind of outfit.
We have some exciting good news! Our friends from Antonio Bayona Jewelry are offering a 5% discount to all of our readers! Just include the code TSP2013 and you will have this special discount until 31st December. I think these pieces would make a great Christmas gift, don’t you think?
Thank you ANTONIO BAYONA JEWELRY! We really like you!