Make up trends come and go, but the good old cat eye will always be my favourite. Always feminine and elegant, a simple change in the thickness or length of the line can make it retro, futuristic, sexy, dramatic, naive… It’s a simple yet versatile look that you can achieve with a little practice and just one product.
Here you have a selection of great eyeliners that will help you to get that perfect cat eye.
1. I’ve read fantastic reviews about this Dior liquid eyeliner. They say it’s super precise.
2. This one from Nars is supposed to last up to 12 hours without smearing.
3. Marc Jacobs beauty line has been a very nice surprise in the beauty departments, so why not trying their eyeliner?
4. If you want a very rich colour, you should try this eyeliner by Lancome.
5. I’m super curious about this triple tip lash emphasizing tool by Too Faced.
6. And I’ve saved the best for last. This is the eyeliner that I’ve been using for the last six years. It’s really fantastic: longlasting, super easy to apply, with the perfect deep matte black shade and a small price tag.