Kiehl’s

7 Nov

First of all, let me say that I’m a total Clarins fan. I use their products since I was 20 and, well, my skin is gorgeous. It sounds pretentious but it’s true. Really. Go buy them.
But I have to admit that Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery line is amazing. I’ve read wonders about it so I decided to give it a try, although I was feeling guilty: first time in 10 years that I was cheating on my beloved Clarins! The Midnight Recovery Concentrate is perfect for those who, like me, have a sensitive skin and live in countries with awful weather. I apply it every night and my skin feels relieved and nourished immediately. And oh! the Midnight Recovery Eye! I swear that you will wake up younger. I couldn’t believe it the first time, but yeah, those eyes were mine. It really smooths the under-eye area, it really does!! It’s wunderbar!

More info and online shop here

8 Responses to “Kiehl’s”

1. Joyce. (@justlikesushi) November 7, 2012 at 10:14 am #

I still need to try something from Kiehl’s!

With Love,

Joy
    justlikesushi.com

• The Slow Pace November 7, 2012 at 12:22 pm #

I really recommend this line, it does wonders for your skin!

2. Maki | Moon River Travels November 8, 2012 at 12:47 am #

I loveee Kiehls! They’re a great company. And I love their design, as well. I know design doesn’t make the product but it’s a perk!

3. Dani November 9, 2012 at 12:59 am #

oh i love kiehls! i definitely have to try the Midnight Recovery Eye! these bags under my eyes would definitely benefit from some of that! ;)

• The Slow Pace November 9, 2012 at 7:55 am #

You should! But I’ve visited your blog and I think you eyes are great ;-) Thanks for passing by!

4. Virginia November 9, 2012 at 12:59 pm #

I love their products! are really amazing!!!!

5. roxthefox.com November 10, 2012 at 5:23 am #

I love Kiehl’s products!! Great blog, wanna follow each other?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Clarins « theslowpace - December 23, 2012

[...] some quality time with family and friends. Good times! Some weeks ago I told you that we were huge Clarins fans so I though I might as well show you which products we use. Maybe you can get some last minute [...]